More than 12 years of experience in the translation industry.
Having lived in Austria, Canada and France, I am particularly sensitive to linguistic and cultural differences.
Accuracy and thoroughness are my priorities. I am committed to providing you with high quality translation services in a timely manner.
Team up with a unique partner who will meet your exact expectations. If you require a translation in another language combination or a different specialist area, I will be happy to recommend the services of a suitable colleague.
Focus on quality; a machine does not replace a human translator.
- Graduated from the CFTTR of Rennes 2, 2002
- Translator at Tradeo, French-Spanish translation agency based in Paris, under the mentorship of an experienced and renowned translator/interpreter, Manuel Fernandez-Bravo
- A few years spent abroad: Vienna, Austria, Winnipeg and Toronto, Canada, Translator (English>French) at Omnicom and Dussault Translation
- Freelance translator since 2007: technical, legal, medical translations from English and Spanish into French
- Associate professor in technical translation and oral communication (Spanish<>French): CFTTR of Rennes 2 from 2009 to 2012
- Member of ASETRAD and IAPTI, international associations of translators and interpreters
Detailed resume and references available upon request